Swedish Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.statensmedierad.se https://www.facebook.com/medieradet http://twitter.com/statensmedierad http://www.youtube.com/user/Medieradet
HelplineEmail address: Info@bris.se Website: http://bris.se http://www.facebook.com/BRIS http://twitter.com/brispress http://www.youtube.com/user/BRIS116111
The partners of the Swedish Safer Internet Centre (BRIS and the Swedish Media Council) complement one another when it comes to experience, areas of responsibility, target groups, networks and resources. We have been cooperating for ten years and our current collaboration builds on previous work, in close cooperation with partners and stakeholders, for an efficient deployment of safer internet services on a national basis.
- The annual Media and Information Literacy Week (a prolonged celebration of Safer Internet Day) is done in collaboration with our Advisory Board and other relevant national actors.
- In connection with our MIL centre-project, we collaborate with the Swedish Library Association as well as with regional libraries.
- Working with our website, The MIL-room, we collaborate with the Swedish Consumer Agency and the Educational Public Broadcasting Company.
- Our project where we will train the personnel at the child welfare centres is carried out in collaboration with them.
- The project of gathering knowledge on the media use among children and young people with intellectual and cognitive disabilities is to be carried out in collaboration with researchers and actors who have knowledge and experience in this area, including the Swedish Agency for Participation, the Swedish Agency for Accessible Media, the Swedish National Agency for Education, the National Agency for Special Needs Education and Schools, the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society and the Public Health Agency of Sweden.