Spanish Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: https://www.is4k.es https://es-es.facebook.com/is4k.es/ https://twitter.com/is4k
HelplineEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://is4k.es/ayuda https://es-es.facebook.com/is4k.es/ https://twitter.com/is4k
Key successes of the Spanish Safer Internet Centre (SIC), IS4K, include:
- Launch of the SIC website, www.is4k.es, with awareness-raising content and tools and the helpline section.
- Operation of the Spanish Helpline, and launch of the short and socially related telephone number 017 associated with cybersecurity and safe use situations, granted by the Government of Spain (launched in February 2020).
- Participation in the INHOPE network as a provisional member.
- Organisation of Safer Internet Day (SID) in Spain since 2017, including awareness raising and training activities and public events, with the participation of Queen Letizia in the 2019 and 2020 editions.
- Launch of the Spanish youth participation initiative, gathering relevant actors to develop the action.
- Fostering cooperation with the main stakeholders involved (young people, families, educators, law and health professionals, digital service providers, law enforcement bodies, and so on).
- Development of awareness initiatives for parents, educators and other professionals working on the matter.
- Development of interactive tools and games directed to the general population.
- Participation in relevant events at national and international level.
- Development of SIC-SPAIN Project led by INCIBE focusing on three main lines of activity: continuity and reinforcement of the current activity of the Spanish SIC, improvement of coordination for awareness raising through the public-private consortium, and strengthening of the presence of the Spanish SIC in the INHOPE network.
Internet Segura for Kids (IS4K) is supported by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
There are no results.