Romanian Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.oradenet.ro https://www.facebook.com/SigurPeNet https://www.youtube.com/user/sigurinfoorg
HelplineEmail address: email@example.com Website: https://oradenet.salvaticopiii.ro/ctrl-ajutor http://facebook.com/SigurPeNet
Youth participationEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://oradenet.salvaticopiii.ro/fii-voluntar
Since 2008, when it was first launched, the Safer Internet Programme has achieved a number of relevant and important results:
- 486,000 children and 128,000 adults (parents and teachers) were involved in direct educational activities.
- 7,400 children, parents and teachers benefitted from counselling and advice related to internet safety issues
- Over 9,100 reports of illegal content were received, processed and send to the relevant authorities.
- The first guide related to online safety in Romania was developed and launched alongside the Ministry of Education.
- 10,000 young people and teachers were involved in the Ora de Net volunteering programme.
- Over 3,600 educational institutions in Romania involved in collaborations and educational initiatives.
- 260 specialists in child protection across the country were trained.
- The first accredited training course for teachers related to the creative, useful and safe use of internet was created, with 104 teacher trainers across the country being involved in the activities.
- Multiple summer schools were organised and attended by over 200 children from Romania and 11 other European countries, who became ambassadors of Internet safety.
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Communication and Informational Society
- National Authority for Regulation in Communication Services
- National Authority for Children's Rights Protection and Adoption
- General Inspectorate of the Romanian Police
- National Agency for Combating Child Trafficking
- Institute For Sociology of the Romanian Academy
- National Council for Combating Discrimination
- Bucharest Center for Resources and Educational Assistance
- Prevention Institute of the Romanian Police
- RDS RCS
- Internet Service Providers' Association