Autors - teicamnieks (Author-excellent student)
- Age range:
- 8-10 years of age, 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Operating system:
- Not applicable
- Main topic of the resource:
- Arts and culture
- Main function of the resource:
- Enhance social/cultural understanding, Learn and develop, Produce and distribute their own positive online content, Stretch or stimulate imagination
- Checklist criteria met:
- Stimulating experiences, Usability, Reliability, Safety, Commercial elements
- The Latvian Performers and Producers Association (www.laipa.org) and Latvian Authors Association (www.akka-laa.lv)
This interactive training material (online tests) is designed for elementary school children. It aims to build awareness of issues related to copyright and related rights, in order to facilitate the day-to-day operation of the students' readiness to adopt and implement socially responsible decisions. The test is recommended for use in different school subjects such as social sciences and ethics.
Children become authors and performers; this is why it is important to improve their knowledge of the author's rights, responsibilities and consequences in cases where the author's job is used otherwise than according to the creator's rights from a young age. This online content not only explains copyright issues but also encourages children to create or participate in creating cultural and artistic works such as songs, paintings, films, and so on.