Safer Internet Centre Croatia YouTube channel
- Age range:
- 6-8 years of age, 8-10 years of age, 10-12 years of age
- Resouce type:
- Video channel
- Operating system:
- Not applicable
- Main topic of the resource:
- Everyday life and leisure, Media
- Main function of the resource:
- Learn and develop, Stretch or stimulate imagination
- Checklist criteria met:
- Stimulating experiences, Usability, Accessibility/inclusivity, Social media elements
- Croatian Safer Internet Centre
On the YouTube channel of the Croatian Safer Internet Centre you can find an interesting video series detailing some of the basic problems with online safety such as meeting a person in real life whom you have previously only met online, why it is unwise to post images of children online, "Nice word" - an anti hate video, information on false and fake profiles, and so on.
The video channel is a good example of positive online content for children because it sets some of the safety basics for children and youth in video format, while the videos provide children and youth with examples of the consequences which their online actions might have.