Portuguese Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://www.seguranet.pt https://www.facebook.com/seguranet http://twitter.com/seguranet https://www.youtube.com/user/erteseguranet
HelplineEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.internetsegura.pt/linha-ajuda https://www.facebook.com/Linha-Ajuda-841848499208324
HotlineEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://linhaalerta.internetsegura.pt http://www.facebook.com/linhaalerta.internetsegura
Youth participationEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.seguranet.pt/pt/painel-de-jovens
Key successes of the Portuguese Safer Internet Centre include:
- Participation in relevant events at local and national level.
- Most of our resources are built in a peer-to-peer logic (the targeted public also participates in the production of the resource).
- Massification of the population covered by awareness initiatives, through communication campaigns using all partner/supporter networks.
- Development of awareness initiatives covering the excluded population.
- Development of interactive tools and games directed to the general population
- Development of National eSafety Label.
- ICT Competency Centres that promote awareness and training initiatives with national coverage.
- Promotion of awareness using the National Defense Day.
Key supporters of the Portuguese Safer Internet Centre include:
- National Youth Council
- National Children and Youth at Risk Protection Commission
- National Data Protection Commission
- National Confederation of Parents' Associations, Google
- Institute of Child Support
- Criminal Police
- Choices programme
- School Library Network
- National Guard
- Portuguese Communications Foundation
- Image Professional School
- UNESCO National Committee campaign ‘Youth for Human Rights Online'
- UNESCO National Commission.