INTERNET GOVERNANCE FORUM 2017
The annual Internet Governance Forum (IGF) serves to bring people together from various stakeholder groups as equals, in discussions on public policy issues relating to the internet.
The 12th UN Internet Governance Forum (IGF), hosted by Switzerland at the Palais des Nations in Geneva from 18-21 December 2017, is the world's largest open platform for multi-stakeholder dialogue on digital policy issues. It is open for participation to everybody from all over in the world. There is no fee.
- Irina Drexler - National coordinator of No Hate Speech Movement Romania
- Deepak Tewari - Founder and CEO of Oyoty
- Vanessa Berning - Youth panelist from the Netherlands
- Wilma Westenberg - Youth panelist from the Netherlands
- Haris Kyritsis - Student at National Kapodistian University of Athens (NKUA)
- John Carr - Expert Adviser to the European NGO Alliance for Child Safety Online
- Sofia Rasgado – Safer Internet Centre Portugal
- Sabrina Vorbau – European Schoolnet, Insafe Coordination Team
For a more detailed account of the workshop, read the post-event article Insafe network kicks-off IGF 2017 with pre-event on child friendliness of terms and conditions.