Netflix is a streaming service that allows customers access to a broad range of series, movies and documentaries via internet-connected devices. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins on the date you sign up, offering a 1 month free trial without obligatory subscription or requiring payment details.
In April 2020, Netflix introduced some new parental control features which include:
- PIN-protect individual profiles to help prevent kids' from accessing them.
- Create filters to prevent kids watching shows or films that are not appropriate for their age.
- Restrict specific title(s) from showing up anywhere in an individual profile.
- See what kids have been watching within the profile created for them.
- Disable auto play of episodes in kids profiles.
Netflix have made guides available to help manage these features for a variety of European countries: