Existing users – If you have already an account on the platform
If you have already an account on the BIK platform, you can now link your Google or Facebook account and then use them to login (after linking).
Warning: if you do not first link your accounts, the old account preferences, content and submissions will be lost.
- Login in with your EUN ID first.
- Go to your Profile page.
- Click on Edit.
- In the tab My Login IDs, you will see the options to link your Facebook and Google accounts.
- Click on Manage and enable the preferred option.
- A pop up will open to ask you to confirm that you wish to link the accounts.
- Next time you wish to login to the platform you can use the direct login through these services.
New users – If you do not have an account on the platform
If do not have an account on the BIK platform, you can create one, choosing from five different options:
- Create a new EUN ID account.
- Create a new account logging in with your eID (through the national ID of your country).
- Use an existing account on other services:
- EU Login account.
- Facebook account.
- Google account.
Warning: In this case, your BIK account will be linked to these external service accounts.
Any queries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.