Austrian Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: https://www.saferinternet.at/ https://www.facebook.com/saferinternetat https://twitter.com/saferinternetat https://www.youtube.com/user/saferinternetat
HelplineEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.rataufdraht.at/ https://www.facebook.com/147rataufdraht http://www.youtube.com/user/Helpline147
HotlineEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://www.stopline.at/ https://www.facebook.com/Stopline.at/ https://twitter.com/stopline_at
Youth participationEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful bottom-up strategy for schools:
- Nationwide workshops, teachers' handbooks, further education for teachers etc.
- Visible media campaigns.
- Close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders in Austria.
- Practice-oriented and innovative awareness materials (privacy guidelines, video tutorials etc.).
- Broad support from ministries and industry.
- Nine of ten minors know the helpline.
- Instant removal of child pornography hosted in Austria (hotline).
The Safer Internet Centre (SIC) Austria has broad support of all relevant stakeholders in Austria. In addition to the CEF/Telecom funding, the awareness centre is nationally co-funded by government and industry partners: Federal Ministry of Family and Youth, Federal Ministry of Education, A1, UNIQA, Facebook, Huawei.