- Free, unrestricted access to the internet.
- Support and education about the internet for everyone.
- The ability to protect data and privacy online.
- An online world free from bullying, racism and intolerance.
- Infrastructure investment to ensure high-quality, high-speed connectivity.
- Terms and conditions that are simple to understand.
- Access to good quality and reliable content online.
- A hack-free online environment.
- Freedom of expression online.
- An open and democratic internet.
Youth Manifesto for a better internet
The Youth Manifesto publication, which outlines the ten key principles that European youth have identified as essential to creating a better internet for the future, is available online.
2015-06-01 Pan-EU Youth
The Manifesto is specifically aimed at European policy makers, industry and other key stakeholders and was publicly launched on 18 March 2015 during a high-level breakfast event in Brussels.
The Youth Manifesto publication contains the ten selected principles which reflect the digital rights and opportunities that Europe's young people view as most essential for building a better internet: