Bulgarian Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://www.safenet.bg/bg/ https://www.facebook.com/SafenetBG https://twitter.com/SafenetBG https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0HE1CNa_-eX8vSZerey0Q
HelplineEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.safenet.bg/bg/ https://www.facebook.com/SafenetBG/ https://twitter.com/SafenetBG https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0HE1CNa_-eX8vSZerey0Q
HotlineEmail address: email@example.com Website: https://www.safenet.bg/bg/ https://www.facebook.com/SafenetBG https://twitter.com/SafenetBG https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0HE1CNa_-eX8vSZerey0Q
Youth participationEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/groups/424621111068498/
In 2015, the Safer Internet Centre (SIC) hotline received a special award of the Ministry of Interior for outstanding contribution to the work of law enforcement in the country.
The key supporters of the SIC from the very beginning are:
- LEA - the Cybercrime Department at the General Directorate for Fighting Organised Crime.
- The State Agency for Child Protection.
- The Central Commission for Combating Anti-social Acts by Minors.
- The Prevention Department of the National Police.
- The Bulgarian Association for Information Technology of the IT companies in the country.
- The mobile operator Telenor Bulgaria supporting the Cyberscout Programme.
Er zijn geen resultaten.