Romanian Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://www.oradenet.ro https://www.facebook.com/SigurPeNet https://www.youtube.com/user/sigurinfoorg
Youth participationEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://oradenet.salvaticopiii.ro/fii-voluntar
Since 2008, when it was first launched, the Safer Internet Programme has achieved a number of relevant and important results:
- 399,000 children and 100,000 adults (parents and teachers) were involved in direct activities.
- 7,000 children, parents and teachers benefitted from counselling and advice related to internet safety issues and over 6,400 reports of illegal content were received.
- The first guide related to online safety in Romania was developed and launched alongside the Ministry of Education.
- Over 2,000 students and 7,000 teachers have used the online safety resources put at their disposal in order to organise activities.
- 260 specialists in child protection across the country were trained.
- 73 teacher trainers were involved in the creation of an accredited training course for teachers related to internet safety.
- Ministry of National Education
- Ministry of Communication and Informational Society
- National Authority for Regulation in Communication Services
- National Authority for Children's Rights Protection and Adoption
- General Inspectorate of the Romanian Police
- National Agency for Combating Child Trafficking
- Institute For Sociology of the Romanian Academy
- National Council for Combating Discrimination
- Bucharest Center for Resources and Educational Assistance
- Prevention Institute of the Romanian Police
- RDS RCS
- Internet Service Providers' Association