Polish Safer Internet Centre
Awareness centreEmail address: email@example.com Website: http://www.saferinternet.pl https://www.facebook.com/bezpiecznyinternet
Helpline for children and youthWebsite: http://www.116111.pl http://www.facebook.com/116111telefonzaufania
Helpline for parents and professionalsEmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.800100100.pl http://www.facebook.com/telefon800100100
The main successes of the Polish Safer Internet Centre (SIC) are the international conference "Keeping children and young people safe online" and the decentralised model of Safer Internet Day (SID) organisation in Poland. In 2017, the 11th edition of the conference took place gathering approximately 600 professionals: pedagogues, teachers, psychologists, law enforcement, industry representatives and policy makers. The two-day conference consists of plenary sessions as well as workshops and is enriched by expert debate. The conference is also accessible via the provided streaming. After the event the recorded speeches are available on the conference website at saferinternet.pl/conference.
The decentralised model of SID organisation includes encouraging schools and other institutions all over Poland to organise educational events. Promotional packages containing educational materials, SID posters and so on are sent to local organisers. In 2018, over 3,500 initiatives took place in the whole country, which was absolute record! The full list of actions can be found on the event website at www.dbi.pl.
Digital Youth Forum, an event organised for youth and by youth is becoming more and more popular each year. In 2018, we had over 400 youth participating on spot and over 6,000 watching the live transmission within the "Organise Digital Youth Forum in your school" action.
The main key supporter of the Polish Safer Internet Centre is the Orange Foundation. Other supporting organisations are also members of PSIC's Advisory Board:
- Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Ministry of the Interior and Administration
- National Police Headquarters
- Children's Ombudsman
- Orange Foundation
- Centre for Education Development
- Centre For Citizenship Education
- Computer Assisted Education and Information Technology Centre
- Office of Electronic Communications
- National Broadcasting Council
- Polish Committee for UNESCO
- Google Poland
- Facebook Poland
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Maria Grzegorzewska University
- Education Office in Warsaw
- European Consumer Centre
- Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunication
- Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry
- Polish Information Processing Society
- National Chamber of Electronics and Telecommunications
Зарежда се ...